We welcome you and are pleased to announce that we have completed work on the next release of MixW4 software.
MixW4 version 1.4.0 was not simply conceived as an improvement on version 1.3.
We have significantly reworked the core, added a lot of new interesting features, and implemented our own digital signal processing algorithms. Now MixW4 1.4.0 is a simple and convenient tool that is the assistant for radio amateurs for use both in everyday QSOs and in contests.
In addition to all the familiar digital modes such as PSK, RTTY, MFSK, etc., this program also includes the newly popular FT4 and FT8 modes, which were implemented using our own code.
Important features of MixW4:
- 3 in 1 (Logger, Digital, Contests)
- KiwiSDR support
- Digital mods including FT8 and FT4 with proprietary digital signal processing algorithms
- Unique CW software algorithm with fine-tuning for solid (FB) signal.
- User manual in English, Dutch and German languages
- Convenient interface with the ability to multi-window, customize fonts, and display
- A wide range of macros allowing for faster communication
- Contest mode with support for modules with extended statistics – you can write contest modules yourself
- User-Defined Contest – take part in any contest
- Simple scripting programming language to write additional modules and statistics by yourself
- Technical support by e-mail (response time no more than 24 hours considering WorldWide service)
The main differences from MixW4 1.3.0 version:
- Many fixes in all modules specified by users
- Supports two waterfalls VFO-A, VFO-B
- Antenna rotator support
- Native and classic (WSJT-X) user interfaces for FT8 mode
- Automatic transmission frequency shift depending on the current audio frequency
- Support for x64 OS
- Export to Excel, Recovery country in the log, Change MixW4 mode from the cluster, Change cat mode when change mode, etc.
- Improvement of decoding in all mods
- Support for the latest transceiver models
Use this link https://rigexpert.com/products/software/mixw-4/ for more information, download the trial, and register.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that the DigiFest contest is taking place on the first weekend of June with very valuable prizes.
Try MixW4 to Win!
If you have any question, please write MixW team directly: email@example.com