Downloads for AA-170 Antenna Analyzer
- Firmware updates
- Product briefs
- User's manuals
- Installation disk for RigExpert Standard/TI-5 transceiver interfaces and RigExpert AA-30/54/170/230/230PRO/520/600/1000/1400 antenna analyzers. Includes Windows (32- and 64-bit), Linux (Wine) and Mac OS (Wine) versions of the software for RigExpert Antenna Analyzers.
- Stand-alone AntScope software updates for RigExpert antenna analyzers (for experienced users):
Download Antscope. Unzip the file: put AntScope.exe and ftd2xx.dll into the RigExpert Antenna Analyzer folder inside Program Files. Put the contents of the RuntimeFiles folder into \AppData\Local\RigExpert\AntScope\.
- ListRE program -see serial port numbers of all RigExpert devices connected to your computer.
- Serial port checker – see which program keeps your serial ports open.
- REFTDI program for re-programming of the EEPROM in the USB chip of RigExpert devices. Please also download the DLL file to place into the same folder. See the Description of the REFTDI program..
- Linux aa-analyzer software for RigExpert Antenna Analyzers.
- Mac OS AAplot software for RigExpert Antenna Analyzers.
- RigExpert Antenna Analyzer drivers for MATLAB by Gergely Öllös.
- Attention: Please apply these updates to corresponding analyzers (and corresponding hardware revisions) only. Using improper firmware update files may permanently damage your device. Warranty will be void in this case.To update the firmware, unzip the file then run the FirmwareUpdate.exe program and follow on-screen instructions. See readme.txt file inside the archive for the list of updates.