RigExpert AA-170. Downloads.
Attention: Please apply these updates to corresponding analyzers (and corresponding hardware revisions) only. Using improper firmware update files may permanently damage your device. Warranty will be void in this case. To update the firmware, unzip the file then run the FirmwareUpdate.exe program and follow on-screen instructions. See readme.txt file inside the archive for the list of updates.
AntScope2 for your PC on Windows or MacOS:
- Click for downloading the AntScope2 for your Windows PC.
- Click for downloading the AntScope2 for your PC on MacOS.
ListRE, REFTDI, SerialPortChecker:
- Click for downloading the ListRE program. See the serial port numbers of all RigExpert devices, connected to your PC.
- Click for downloading the Serial port checker. And see which program keeps your serial ports open.
- REFTDI program for re-programming of the EEPROM in the USB chip of RigExpert devices. Please also download the DLL file to place into the same folder. See the Description of the REFTDI program.
- Click for downloading the Linux software for RigExpert Antenna Analyzers.
- Click for downloading the Mac OS AAplot software for RigExpert Antenna Analyzers.
- Click for downloading the drivers for MATLAB, by Gergely Öllös for RigExpert Antenna Analyzers.
- Open the files folder.
Programmer’s reference: Data exchange with RigExpert antenna analyzers.