The device which has stopped functioning due to factory defects within the Warranty period will be serviced or replaced with the same new device in a few days – of your choice.
What is the RigExpertCare™ protection
RigExpertCare™ is the 2-year limited warranty coverage for RigExpert™ products.
RigExpertCare™ means that Rig Expert Ukraine will replace defective goods covered by the Warranty with new goods of the same model as soon as possible.
For this, follow three simple steps:
- Choose RigExpertCare™ partner
- Email to chosen RigExpertCare partner the original receipt of the product purchase and completed RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request form
- Wait for the delivery of your new device
In exceptional cases, Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd. also can repair defective goods at the Customer’s request.
- Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd will replace any product that has been proven to have a manufacturing defect. In exceptional cases, Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd has the right to request a detective device for additional diagnostics
- RigExpertCare™ applies when the product has been used for the purpose intended and under normal conditions. General wear and tear, normal fading, and accidental damage are not covered by the warranty.
- To check whether your instrument is covered by the RigExpertCare™ see a special sticker on the top of the product package or visit the RigExpert™ website and find “Warranty coverage by the RigExpertCare™” on the General info tab on the product page.
Who Is Covered Under the Warranty
The warranty is non-transferable. Only the original customer is covered under the RigExpertCare™ warranty.
What is Not Covered Under the Warranty
The warranty does not apply to a product that has been damaged due to accident, misuse, improper installation, usage not in accordance with product specifications and instructions, natural or personal disaster, or unauthorized alterations, repairs, or modifications.
The warranty does not cover any events including but not limited to:
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, commercial or industrial use, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions included with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd.
- Any shipment damages (claims must be made with the carrier).
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the product in Rig Expert Ukraine opinion.
- Any product modified without official permission from Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd, or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
Proof of Purchase
If that warranty service is required, RigExpertCare™ partner will request proof of purchase. The user must have the original receipt of the product purchase. The user must provide that to receive warranty service unless permitted otherwise. Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd shall have the discretion to deny warranty without dated proof-of-purchase.
Customers are responsible for shipping costs to deliver the defective item for RMA repair/replacement and receiving a new unit or unit after repair.
Once the faulty item is received by RigExpertCare™ partner, a new replaced item will be shipped back to the customer.
Shipping methods will be at Rig Expert’s discretion.Therefore, RigExpertCare™ partner reserves the rights to ship according to what it deems the most efficient standard method of shipping.