Connect your transceiver to the Internet via a Wi-Fi network. Use your laptop to operate phone, CW or digital modes from anywhere in the world! The following resources are available on-line:
- Functional description of this interface
- Technical specifications
- Examples of operating, either locally or remotely
- Examples of connecting external devices via the RS-485 port
- The Quick start guide describes in a short form how to quickly set up your WTI-1 device to start operating.
- The User’s manual contains more detailed instructions and examples of the use.
- The ShackLink software manual describes the ShackLink program deeply, so operating becomes easy even for an inexperienced user.
- The Software setup examples will help you quickly set up your favorite software to operate digital modes via the WTI-1. Many other programs are supported, although not included in this manual.
- Remote operation becomes easy with the Operating via the Internet guide.