Getting the most out of your radio has never been easier
- Achieve impressive stability for frequency reading.
- Use the GPS-disciplined oscillator with super-accurate and super-stable characteristics to calibrate your gear.
- Enjoy experimenting with an Aurdino-compatible GPSDO embedded with open-source firmware.
- Four outputs allow you to simultaneously as a stable test signal and use the Tokenblauser for the GPS discipline of several devices.
- Getting the most out of your radio has never been easier.
PLL synthesized outputs
Output frequency range
0.16 to 200/350/710 MHz (depending on a PLL type)
With 1 Hz steps (or very fine tuning with 1 ppt steps)
0.001 ppm or better
3.3V CMOS logic
GNSS antenna type
External, active, 3.3V
100mm x 100mm x 25mm (PCB), 105mm x 105mm x 35mm (enclosure)
Accessories inside the box
12V power adapter (EU or US), GPS active antenna, USB cable, User’s manual
Made in EU, Specifications are subject to change without notice