How to match your antenna and/or filters, detect cable faults or checks its loss? When it comes to the installation or maintenance of an antenna, antenna analyzers simplify your work, saving time for anything else.
RigExpert™ antenna and cable analyzers are ready for use in the field immediately after powering on and do not need pre- or recalibration, as many other similar products, in any season.
Our instruments have a simple and convenient user interface, as well as a built-in help assistant. All these advantages and high accuracy of measurements make RigExpert™ antenna and cable analyzers indispensable tools for HAM operators and radio engineers.
RigExpert antenna and cable analyzers are indispensable for:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Please see the Analyzer comparison table.
AA-35 ZOOM(0.06 to 35 MHz)
AA-55 ZOOM(0.06 to 55 MHz)
AA-230 ZOOM(0.1 to 230 MHz)
RigExpert Stick Pro(0.1 to 600 MHz)
RigExpert Stick XPro(0.1 to 1000 MHz)
RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM(0.1 to 650 MHz)
RigExpert AA-1500 ZOOM(0.1 to 1500 MHz)
RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM(0.1 to 2000 MHz)
Did not find what you were looking for? Please see the Discontinued products page.