RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate a fault within the feedline system.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Warranty coverage by the RigExpertCare™
See also: RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM reviews at eHam.net.
If you are an owner of AA-230 ZOOM analyzer (serial number 2000 and higher) and you are facing problems with its incorrect operation in conjunction with AnthScope2 or FlashTool programs, please update the firmware of your analyzer (see the video):
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The team of Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd.