Software for REAMP and Power 500
The screenshot was taken while the transceiver was operating in USB mode at 100 watts. The phrase "CQ UT2UM OVER" was spoken into the microphone. The top red graph represents the transceiver's power supply voltage of 13.8 volts. The next red graph represents the voltage in the socket of 220 volts. The bottom green graph represents the current consumed by the transceiver.
- You can fully control the power consumption process of the devices connected to your REAMP or Power 500 using free software from RigExpert.
- Download the software to your laptop or computer, choose the method and mode of data acquisition that suits you best, and move and scale the data on the screen to get the most convenient display for you.
- This free software provides instant power consumption values within a limited time frame or infinitely, performs other measurements, and records the results.
- Important! If you are the proud owner of both REAMP and Power 500, please do not connect two devices to your PC simultaneously to work with this software. After connecting one of them, the program recognizes the device and switches to the corresponding mode of operation automatically.
- Control the operation of your devices to maximize their lifespan. Do it in a way that is comfortable for you with free software from RigExpert.
Buy / Upgrade
Please review the terms and conditions of downloading and using the software for REAMP and Power 500 before starting to work with it. These processes are identical in terms of using both devices.
Warning: Do not connect both REAMP and Power 500 to your PC simultaneously to work with this software. After connecting one of them, the program recognizes the device and switches to the corresponding mode of operation automatically.